Our Competitive Benefits Package
Here at PharmaVentures (PV) we believe in rewarding employees with competitive salaries and a benefits package to recognise the value we place on our people.
Subject to your Contract of Employment, and your location of work, the following are an indication of the benefits that could form part of your package on joining PV as a permanent employee:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance that equals 4 x your annual salary
- In addition to the 8 Public/Bank Holidays, 24 days annual leave, rising by one day a year up to 27 days
- Flexible working arrangement consideration where this meets the needs of the business
- Private Medical Plans, including Dental Plans, for you to choose to cover yourself, you and your spouse/partner, or you and your family
- Annual eye tests and a contribution towards corrective glasses for all employees using a PC as a major part of their job role
- Training and professional development where this is directly related to the role you perform or to support talent management arrangements
- Modern working location based on the Oxford Science Park, which has car-parking, restaurant and refreshment facilities. A bus service runs to and from the Science Park for employees located on the bus route between Oxford and Wallingford.
- Oxford Science Park is also handily placed for employees who wish to utilise and join the nearby private health and fitness club, as well as the other facilities at the Ozone Entertainment and Leisure Park, which provides ten-pin bowling, a multiplex cinema and restaurants.
- A crèche and children’s play area are also located on the Oxford Science Park (although employees should note these are privately run and PV does not have allocated places)
- Dress-down day, as smart casual, on Fridays.