We are proud to admit that when we recruit we select the best and most suitably qualified individuals to ensure that we employ both a permanent team of high-calibre professional advisors, business analysts and executives to provide and maintain the highest standards and full commitment to our clients, as well as dedicated professional support teams, without whom the business would be unable to deliver the Company’s Mission. All employees are provided with the opportunity to excel at what they do best. and will be given every opportunity to develop and receive recognition for their achievements.
We're always looking for smart, talented people to add to our team. Please send us an email with your curriculum vitae if you are interested in joining us.
JOB TITLE: Analyst
PURPOSE OF JOB To assist in the research and analysis of pharmaceutical biotechnology, medtech and diagnostic companies, products and technologies.
SALARY Circa £25,000 – depending on skills and experience
Support the corporate advisory team in:
1. The gathering and analysis of data and information for consultancy projects and M & A mandates including strategy, partnering, M & A, market research, financial modelling and company due diligence through the use of in-house databases, external publications, the internet and industry contacts.
2. With supervision to plan and execute primary and secondary research pertinent to accessing commercial activities within the pharmaceutical industry and to write analyst reports.
3. Identification and direct contacting of appropriate companies for clients. Liaison with interested parties to exchange documentation, data and to set up meetings.
4. Gather, analyse and interpret data relating to therapies, technologies, companies and products and to prepare and write reports which will form elements of internal and client reports.
5. Contribute to drafting of project and marketing collaterals including teasers, IM’s, internal and external presentations.
6. Pro-actively develop and propose ways of analytical modelling to address special client needs, support the consultancy delivery team and present specialised aspects of analysis.
7. Actively participate in developing industry thought leadership by contributing at least 4 articles per year to PharmaVentures’ website, term sheet and other publications.
8. Ensuring that all contact details and notes associated with them are entered and up-to-date in the company’s CRM.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS PREFERRED
1. Life science or Business degree
2. Further life science qualifications desirable.
3. Language skills would be an advantage.
KEY PERSONAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
1. Intelligent adaptable team player.
2. Able to prioritise and to multi-task with ability to execute work independently.
3. Strong analytical skills and an excellent eye for detail.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
6. Commercially aware and computer literate.
7. Personal expectation for excellence.
Please send us an email with your curriculum vitae if you are interested in joining