We are proud to admit that when we recruit we select the best and most suitably qualified individuals to ensure that we employ both a permanent team of high-calibre professional advisors, business analysts and executives to provide and maintain the highest standards and full commitment to our clients, as well as dedicated professional support teams, without whom the business would be unable to deliver the Company’s Mission. All employees are provided with the opportunity to excel at what they do best. and will be given every opportunity to develop and receive recognition for their achievements.
We're always looking for smart, talented people to add to our team. Please send us an email with your curriculum vitae if you are interested in joining us.
Director/ Vice President – PharmaVentures, Oxford Business Park
PharmaVentures is seeking to appoint an individual at the Director or Vice President level to take a leadership role in the winning and execution of M&A and Licensing mandates. The role requires a proven track record of transactional and/or advisory consultancy in the healthcare space, and a strong industry network. Crucial to the role is the ability to build strong relationships with clients at Board and corporate level. The ability to manage multiple project teams is essential.
PharmaVentures is a premier transaction advisory firm to the Pharmaceutical and Biotech sectors; a world leader in partnering, M&A deals and strategic alliances. Our unrivalled combination of specialist experience, deal analytics and network of contacts among innovators and large pharma makes us uniquely placed to support businesses in all aspects of deal making and strategic planning.
Our services cover:
- Valuation (for licensing, acquisitions, divestments, and expert testimonies)
- Licensing (In and out licencing)
- Market entry
- Strategy (commercialisation, deal strategy, due diligence)
- Expert testimony (patent infringement, deal disagreements, taxation, determining damages).
Find out more www.pharmaventures.com
Purpose of role
1. To be responsible for the execution of multiple licensing, M&A and advisory mandates. This includes:
- Providing sound transactional and strategic advice and support to clients
- Developing a project plan with timelines, resource requirement and costings
- Being the primary point of contact with the client
- Assuming responsibility for the smooth running of the project to the client’s timelines and for meeting financial profitability targets
- Effective delegation to colleagues
- Ensure compliance with all processes and procedures
- Carry out training to develop and manage directors, advisors and analysts
2. To establish strong working relationships with existing clients
3. Originate new and repeat business
4. To develop a network of industry contracts through attendance at appropriate meetings, seminars and conferences.
5. Input into the business strategy of PharmaVentures
- Life Science Degree, and/or;
- Financial qualifications with experience in Pharma, Biotech, and diagnostic industries
- Language skills would be an advantage
- A proven track record of transactional and/or consultancy in pharma, Biotech, Medtech, diagnostics sectors and/or;
- Experience in financial services organisations with main focus in pharma, Biotech, Medtech and diagnostic industries.
Key Personal Skills and Attributes
- Outgoing and driven to success
- Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Intelligent team player
- Able to prioritise and to multi-task with ability to execute work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Confident with a mature attitude and professional image
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE: Analyst
PURPOSE OF JOB To assist in the research and analysis of pharmaceutical biotechnology, medtech and diagnostic companies, products and technologies.
SALARY Circa £25,000 – depending on skills and experience
Support the corporate advisory team in:
1. The gathering and analysis of data and information for consultancy projects and M & A mandates including strategy, partnering, M & A, market research, financial modelling and company due diligence through the use of in-house databases, external publications, the internet and industry contacts.
2. With supervision to plan and execute primary and secondary research pertinent to accessing commercial activities within the pharmaceutical industry and to write analyst reports.
3. Identification and direct contacting of appropriate companies for clients. Liaison with interested parties to exchange documentation, data and to set up meetings.
4. Gather, analyse and interpret data relating to therapies, technologies, companies and products and to prepare and write reports which will form elements of internal and client reports.
5. Contribute to drafting of project and marketing collaterals including teasers, IM’s, internal and external presentations.
6. Pro-actively develop and propose ways of analytical modelling to address special client needs, support the consultancy delivery team and present specialised aspects of analysis.
7. Actively participate in developing industry thought leadership by contributing at least 4 articles per year to PharmaVentures’ website, term sheet and other publications.
8. Ensuring that all contact details and notes associated with them are entered and up-to-date in the company’s CRM.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS PREFERRED
1. Life science or Business degree
2. Further life science qualifications desirable.
3. Language skills would be an advantage.
KEY PERSONAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
1. Intelligent adaptable team player.
2. Able to prioritise and to multi-task with ability to execute work independently.
3. Strong analytical skills and an excellent eye for detail.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
6. Commercially aware and computer literate.
7. Personal expectation for excellence.
Please send us an email with your curriculum vitae if you are interested in joining