PharmaVentures is a premier transaction advisory firm; a world leader in partnering, pharma M&A deals and strategic alliances.
An unrivalled bank of specialist experience, deal analytics and network of contacts among innovators and large pharma makes PharmaVentures uniquely placed to support healthcare businesses in all aspects of deal making and strategic planning. PharmaVentures is well known for its deep insight into deal structures and its success for generating partnering interest.
PharmaVentures Capital Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of PharmaVentures Limited. All regulated activities are delivered through PharmaVentures Capital Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (741356). Pharma Ventures Capital Limited undertakes regulated activities for and on behalf of professional clients only as defined in the FCA handbook COBS 3.5.
Find out more www.pharmaventures.com
- Pharma M&A (divestments, pharma mergers, acquisitions and strategic transactions)
- Strategy (commercialisation, deal strategy, due diligence, market entry)
- Valuation and Positioning (licensing, M&A, fund raising & expert testimonies)
- Licensing (in and out licensing)
- Expert Testimony (patent infringement, deal disagreements, taxation, determining damages)
- Private Placement Fundraising
PharmaVentures is based in Oxford, UK, employs over 20 professionals and has associates in N. America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific.
For further information, contact:
Dr Fintan Walton
+44 1865 332700