Mergers and Acquisitions
How will you derive optimal value from your pharma M&A and funding transactions?
With over 30 years of experience and operating across all key life science sectors, PharmaVentures offers deep sector expertise to support your M&A and funding transactions.
We support our clients with strategic advice and full end-to-end process management capabilities to achieve best outcome from their strategic transactions. Our services range from identifying acquisition targets, to advising on the exit strategy, to fundraising, restructuring advice and other capital solutions.
Read more on Manufacturing Operations Divestment Expertise
Our strategic advice
rooted in sector expertise
PharmaVentures is a dedicated life science focused advisory firm with deep expertise and connectivity across the life sciences spectrum. Our dedicated advisory team has decades of experience advising clients on successful M&A processes in highly complex transactions.
We use our team’s collective intellectual capital, specialist sector and product expertise, and wealth of experience to deliver the best long-term solutions for our clients. We understand and respect the different requirements of shareholders, management, and other stakeholders. We work closely with our global clients, helping them achieve their strategic objectives and derive optimal value from their M&A transactions.
Our life science clients, including global pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, diagnostics and healthcare IT companies, healthcare service firms, universities and technology transfer agencies as well underwriters of capital including global PE firms and family offices, have trusted us to support their M&A activities using our:
- extensive sell-side experience that maximises certainty of execution, optimises price, form of consideration and structure in partial or full exits from equity interests and ensures attractive deal terms in competitive processes or bilateral deals;
- specialised buy-side expertise that allows us to position our client favourably vs potential targets and maximises the probability of a successful deal;
- custom made sale process tailored to the situation and needs of our client for equity solutions, products or other assets such as manufacturing sites across a wide range of sub-sectors including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics, contract services and imaging systems;
- personal contacts across an extensive network of trade and private equity funds engaged in M&A ensuring that our confidential approach is well-received and placing us in a unique position to support our clients in sell-side or buy-side engagements;
- globally experienced deal making team composed of senior executives from big pharma R&D, BD, management and marketing, complemented by VCs and investment bankers.
PharmaVentures operates at the individual product level for the smallest of innovator companies, all the way up to the divestment of integrated private businesses, subsidiaries of major corporations as well as operating assets. We have supported global companies such as Novartis, Johnson & Johnson, Alfa Wassermann, Kimberly-Clark, UCB, Roche and Pfizer on their transaction needs.
How can we help you?
We can support your company with strategic advice across a range of strategies including the following:
Divestment of assets, products, and businesses
Acquisition of companies, assets, products, and businesses
Valuation and exit strategy
Carve-outs and spin-offs
Joint-ventures, strategic partnerships
Restructuring and recapitalisation
All FCA regulated activities are delivered through PharmaVentures Capital Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (741356). PharmaVentures Capital Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pharma Ventures Ltd. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. Information contained herein is for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon.
Our Latest White Papers
As you are aware PharmaVentures is a sector focused advisory firm and we are at the forefront of deal-making activity in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medtech and service sector industries such as CROs and CDMOs.