PharmaVentures partnered with Informa to deliver a live panel discussion during CPhI Worldwide in the form of a webinar.
This webinar focuses on the future of broader outsourced contract services in the Pharmaceutical Industry, which spans the Contract Development Manufacturing Sector (primary and secondary) that includes specialised biologics, excipients, fine chemicals and drug delivery, through to clinical research organisations, contract sales and more advisory based service offerings such as CMC and regulatory affairs.
Chaired by Dr Fintan Walton, CEO & Founder of PharmaVentures, the panel included:
- Mark Bamforth, Exec. Chair and CEO, ArrantaBio
- Amit Karna, Partner, Keensight Capital
- Dr Thomas Dobmeyer, CEO, PharmaLex
- Mark Andrews, Managing Director, PharmaVentures
- What’s shaping the future of the outsourcing industry?
- Will it remain fragmented or more consolidated?
- What is the outcome for the pharmaceutical industry?
- To what extent is private equity investment changing the outsourcing services business?
- What will the pharmaceutical services industry look like in 5 years?
Who should watch? Senior executives, decision makers and influencers within biopharmaceutical companies, CROs, CDMOs, Consultancies, Private Equity and Venture Capital.