Market Access vs Business Development: How Pricing and Market Access Impacts Partnering and Drug Development
Tuesday 12 December | Online | 4pm CET / 10am EST / 3PM GMT
As the Pricing and Market Access landscape gets tougher, now is not the time to bury your head in the sand*, but develop your drugs to suit the market.
Photo Credit: https://pixabay.com/users/joojoo41-1135596
With all the pricing policy changes going on in major markets, such as the US Inflation Reduction Act, the German GKV-FinStG law and the UK Voluntary Scheme for Branded Medicines Pricing and Access amongst many others, an already difficult pricing and access environment is only getting more difficult for investors and pharma companies looking at where to place their bets.
Join Ralph Hughes, PharmaVentures’ Pricing and Market Access Expert, LIVE on December 12th as we examine how pricing and market access impacts partnering and early drug development, and how you can get the best results for your deal making.
Why should I attend?
– Obtain industry insight into what the future holds for pharma companies and Investors around drug pricing.
– Find out what the short to mid-term impact will be on deal-making following changes in pricing policy in key territories.
– Gain an appreciation of how pricing at the go-to-market level blows back onto the early stage of drug development and partnering.
– Discover how big pharma values the medicines it is looking to in license in due diligence.
– Learn how to get the insights you need to develop your drugs to suit payer needs.
– Hear from Ralph Hughes, PharmaVentures’ Pricing and Market Access Expert, as he reveals the 6 key questions that will help define how an asset will be perceived by payers and how understanding payer perspectives early in development enables you to collect the right data for a successful deal.
– Submit questions to Ralph and take part in LIVE Q&A.
This webinar is free to attend. Please register in advance and further joining instructions will be sent to you prior to the event:
Webinar Registration Request
Webinar: How Pricing and Market Access Impacts Partnering and Drug Development
Webinar Registration Request
About Ralph Hughes
As a Vice President at PharmaVentures, Ralph has built extensive experience in Pricing and Market Access and in Commercial assessment through his various roles in the pharmaceutical industry. For Mundipharma, he was responsible for the access and commercial launch strategy for key brands and for developing the commercial assessments for potential assets. At Pfizer, he developed Market Access and pricing strategies globally and across multiple disease areas for early-stage and in-market assets. He has developed marketing campaigns, forecasts, Health Technology Assessments, price guidance, real world data studies, market research and economic models.
Ralph developed economic models for NICE’s clinical guidelines programme. He holds a MSc in Public Health and Health Economics from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, and a BSc in Biomedical Sciences from Newcastle University.
Find out more about PharmaVentures’ Pricing and Market Access Services
*It is known that ostriches don’t stick their head in the sand when they are scared but dig shallow holes in the sand to serve as nests for their eggs. The ostrich will use its beak several times a day to turn the eggs in the nest, creating the illusion of burying its head in the sand.
△ Legitimate business purposes include contacting me regarding PharmaVentures’ services, commercial opportunities in M&A, Licensing, Fundraising or similar on behalf of their clients or sending me marketing material related to relevant third-party events, products and services.
For further information on how PharmaVentures processes your data, please view our Privacy page.