Are you looking to raise funds to enable you to achieve your commercial milestones, invest in R&D or grow your company?
Operating across all key life science sectors, PharmaVentures offers deep sector expertise to help you derive optimal value from your funding transactions.
We support our clients with strategic advice and full end-to-end process management capabilities to achieve the best outcome from their strategic transactions. Our services range from identifying lead investors, to running a full fundraising process, restructuring advice and other capital solutions.
Contact PharmaVentures for Fundraising Support
Phone: +44 (0) 7951 204401
Expertise and knowledge
PharmaVentures’ life science clients, including global pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, medical device and diagnostics companies, universities and technology transfer offices as well as providers of capital including global venture capital and private equity firms including family offices, have trusted us to support their financing activities using our:
- mix of skills and expertise which enable us to understand and translate technical, scientific value into a commercial proposition and communicate the opportunity effectively
- senior team’s experience gained from large pharma and medtech corporates, investor, investment banks and strategy consulting; these experiences will be fully utilised to support a successful transaction outcome from sourcing to investment negotiation to completion of the investment
- targeted investor outreach to personal contacts we are in regular dialogue with, who are key decision makers within major investment institutions and individual investors, including traditional venture capital, private equity, corporate venture funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds, family offices and other specialist funds
We can support your company with strategic advice and by providing investor information. By entrusting the fundraising process to PharmaVentures:
- CEOs can concentrate on fulfilling their operational demands
- this will ensure that the contractual terms reflect the spirit of the term sheet and subsequent negotiations
- you are tapping into our experience and depth of knowledge gained from negotiating financing deals globally
Our Case Studies
PharmaVentures is pleased to announce that it has acted as advisor to one of the top 10 Pharma companies in its divestment of a manufacturing facility in North America.
PharmaVentures is pleased to announce that it acted as an advisor to Transgene on the sale of its biopharmaceutical manufacturing unit in Strasbourg, France, to the US company Advanced Bioscience Laboratories (ABL), Inc.
Our Latest White Papers
As you are aware PharmaVentures is a sector focused advisory firm and we are at the forefront of deal-making activity in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medtech and service sector industries such as CROs and CDMOs.
How can we help you?
PharmaVentures will manage or direct you through all key steps in the fundraising process:
Identification of investors
Preparation of materials and investor outreach
Negotiation of term sheets
Management of due diligence process
Negotiation support through to closing
All FCA regulated activities are delivered through PharmaVentures Capital Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (741356). PharmaVentures Capital Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pharma Ventures Ltd. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. Information contained herein is for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon.
What Our Clients Say
“We hired PharmaVentures when our management team decided that as a matter of urgency, we needed to identify and secure products to replace a product line in the short term. Within a two-months-period, the excellent team at PV identified more than 60 product opportunities for us and initiated CDA’s and first contacts with the most interesting of them”
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company