Are you looking to raise funds to enable you to achieve your commercial milestones, invest in R&D or grow your company?
Operating across all key life science sectors, PharmaVentures offers deep sector expertise to help you derive optimal value from your funding transactions.
We support our clients with strategic advice and full end-to-end process management capabilities to achieve the best outcome from their strategic transactions. Our services range from assessing market appetite to identifying lead investors, to running a full fundraising process, restructuring advice and other capital solutions.
Phone: +44 (0)7908 192800
Expertise and knowledge
Our clients, including global pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, medical device and diagnostics companies, universities and technology transfer offices as well as providers of capital including global venture capital and private equity firms, have trusted us to support their financing activities to leverage our:
- mix of skills and expertise which enable us to understand and translate technical, scientific value into a commercial proposition and communicate the opportunity effectively
- senior team’s experience gained from large pharma and medtech corporates, investor, investment banks and strategy consulting
- targeted investor outreach to key and relevant contacts we are in regular dialogue with, who are key decision makers within major investment institutions including traditional venture capital, private equity, corporate venture funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds and other specialist funds
By entrusting the fundraising process to PharmaVentures:
- Founders and CEOs can concentrate on fulfilling their operational demands
- this will ensure that the contractual terms reflect the spirit of the term sheet and subsequent negotiations
- you are tapping into our experience and depth of knowledge gained from negotiating financing deals globally
Our Case Studies
How can we help you?
PharmaVentures will manage or direct you through all key steps in the fundraising process:
Gauging investor appetite and identifying suitable investors
Preparation of materials and investor outreach
Negotiation of term sheets
Management of due diligence process
Negotiation support through to closing
All FCA regulated activities are delivered through PharmaVentures Capital Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (741356). PharmaVentures Capital Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pharma Ventures Ltd. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. Information contained herein is for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon.
About the Project
“As a long-standing client, PharmaVentures is pleased to have advised Biosceptre International Ltd. on this transaction. We are delighted to have been able to leverage our relationships in China to secure this investment for the company.”