PharmaVentures Podcast Series, Edition 14
Listen as Andreas Katsiamides talks with Adrian Dawkes about the future of diagnostics and the impact on deals. They discuss:
- Technological advances in diagnostics, such as artificial intelligence (AI), next-generation sequencing (NGS) and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing
- Its application to specific medical models and therapy areas – including personalised medicine, oncology, and Alzheimer’s
- Key players in the area, and their commercial models
- The importance of diagnostics working hand-in-hand with therapeutics
- Licensing and M&A transactions, and the potential deal values in the future
To find out what the diagnostics deal making landscape looks like for you, you can request an initial complimentary consultation with the experts in this podcast via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Interviewees:
Andreas Katsiamides is an Associate at PharmaVentures.
He has experience in Molecular Biology and Medical Diagnostics. Prior to joining PharmaVentures, Andreas worked in competitive intelligence consulting firms, supporting with commercial/competitor due diligence and opportunity and threat assessments across a range of therapy areas including oncology, personalised healthcare, and infectious and rare diseases.
Andreas holds a BSc in Molecular Genetics and Pharmacology and a PhD in Molecular Neurobiology, both from the University of King’s College London (UK).
About the Presenter:
Adrian Dawkes is a Managing Director at PharmaVentures and has been with the company since 2007. Adrian has led multiple consultancy, licensing and M&A mandates.
During his professional career, Adrian has significant multi-discipline expertise spanning research and development through to sales, marketing and business development. Adrian has over 30 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and consultancy services sectors. Adrian holds a BSc in Biochemistry and a PhD in Immunochemistry.